My Account

accutane without insurance reddit

accutane without insurance

prednisolone online

buy prednisolone

prednisolone side effects

buy prednisolone

naltrexone buy uk

buy naltrexone without prescription buy naltrexone 3mg



levitra price

levitra free coupon
  1.  Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457)

The Temporary Work (Skilled) visa (subclass 457) allows skilled workers to come to Australia and work for an approved business for up to four years.

You must be sponsored by an approved business. A business can sponsor someone for this visa if they cannot find an Australian citizen or permanent resident to do the skilled work.

You can be in or outside Australia when you lodge your application.    

    2.  Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186)

The Employer Nomination Scheme visa (subclass 186) is for skilled workers who want to work in Australia. This visa involves a two-step process, firstly, nomination by an approved Australian employer and then an application under the nominated stream. It is part of the Permanent Employer Sponsored Visa program.

This visa is a permanent residence visa. You can? be in or outside Australia when you apply. If you are in Australia, you must hold a substantive visa or a bridging visa A, B or C.

The visa has three streams:

  • The Temporary Residence Transition stream is for subclass 457 visa holders who have worked for two years, while holding a subclass 457 visa, in the same occupation with their nominating employer (who has lodged a valid nomination with us under the Temporary Residence Transition stream), who wants to offer them a permanent position in that occupation.

  • The Direct Entry stream is for:
    • people who have been nominated by their employer under the Direct Entry stream
    • people who have never, or only briefly, worked in Australia
    • temporary residents who do not qualify for the Temporary Residence Transition stream, or
    • people with a nomination lodged with us before 1 July 2012.
  • The Agreement stream is for people sponsored by an employer through a labour agreement.

You might be able to get this visa if you:

  • have been nominated by an approved Australian employer within the six months before you apply
  • are under the age of 50 at the time of application, unless you are exempt
  • have the required skills and qualifications for the position (at time of application lodgement you must have the required skills and qualifications for the position you have been nominated for – you must hold any mandatory registration, license or professional membership, or you must already be fully assessed as suitable by the relevant body)
  • have the required skills and qualifications for the position
  • have appropriate English language skills (at the time of application lodgement), unless you are exempt
  • meet health and character requirements
  • meet the requirements of the stream in which you apply for the visa.

Copyright © 2006-2014 Alphaimmi     Web Design     [Store Admin]